TLS 21 Day Challenge Kit
Due to high demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Available on 08/04/2020.
Includes:TLS Nutrition Shakes (28 srvgs),Isotonix Digestive Enzymes (90 servings),Isotonix Multivitamin (30 day) & Isotonix OPC-3 (90 servings); TLS CORE(60 srvgs);Challenge Guide,Tracking Sheet,Shaker Bottle & Button
TLS Nutrition Shake
- High in soy protein (18 g per serving). Protein contributes to a growth and maintenance in muscle mass
- Provides 25 vitamins and minerals per serving
- Excellent source of fibre, contains over 10 grams of dietary fibre
- A healthy meal replacement
- Substituting one daily meal of an energy restricted diet with a meal replacement contributes to the maintenance of weight after weight loss
- Substituting two daily meals of an energy restricted diet with meal replacements contributes to weight loss.
- Great tasting
- A source of calcium
- Contains antioxidant vitamins C and E for the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Magnesium and zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Provides numerous minerals, like iron and magnesium, and vitamins, including B vitamins (riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and pantothenic acid), which contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin D, calcium and potassium contribute to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Gluten free
- No colour added
Isotonix Digestive Enzymes with Probiotics
- Contains DigeZyme® (a powerful digestive enzyme blend of amylase, protease, cellulase, lactase and lipase)
- Also contains probiotics with Lactospore® (Bacillus coagulans)
- One serving supplies over 100 mg of key digestive enzymes and 150 million live bacteria per serving
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals
- Ideal for anyone who struggles to maintain a healthy diet
- Supports normal immune function
- Contributes to normal function of the heart
- Promotes normal macronutrient, protein and glycogen metabolism
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress (antioxidant protection)
- Contains Pycnogenol® (French maritime pine bark extract), which is renowned for its extensive clinical research with more than 120 studies published in peer-reviewed medical journals
- Contains grape seed, red wine, bilberry and citrus extracts
TLS CORE with Chromium, White Kidney Bean & LeptiCore®*
- Contains key proven herbals like White Kidney Bean & LeptiCore®
- Contains chromium which supports normal macronutrient metabolism
- Chromium also contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Promotes normal iron metabolism with vitamin A
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialization
- Contributes to healthy weight management
- To be used in conjunction with the TLS Weight Management Solution
*Lepticore is a registered trademark of Gateway Health Alliances, Inc. and is protected under U.S. Patent 6,899,892
Why Choose the TLS 21 Day Challenge Kit
Nowadays, weight management is depicted as a battle with complex programmes, extreme exercise classes, highly restrictive diets and expensive gadgets. We believe weight management should be simple. Our lives are stressful enough without adding in complicated weight management regimes — getting in shape should be straightforward and achievable for everyone. Which is why we’ve developed the TLS 21-Day Challenge Kit, designed to make getting back on track to health and wellness a cinch. Inside the 21-Day Challenge Kit you’ll find the 21-Day Challenge Guide, because weight management is a journey and you need a guide. This contains all the information you need to start your Challenge. In addition, the kit also contains a Tracking Sheet, TLS Shaker Bottle and a “Drop and Give me 21” Button. The kit also includes five of our most popular products to enhance your weight management efforts and nourish your body with essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
During the cleansing Phase 1 of the TLS 21-Day Challenge, the recommended supplements are Isotonix Digestive Enzymes with Probiotics, TLS CORE, Isotonix OPC-3 and Isotonix Multivitamin. Isotonix Digestive Enzymes with Probiotics is designed to replenish the body’s essential enzymes and probiotics. TLS CORE helps support normal macronutrient metabolism and contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels. We also included Isotonix OPC-3 with Pycnogenol® (French maritime pine bark extract), which is the most clinically researched and potent bioflavonoid, to further support your weight management efforts during Phase 1. To round off your nutritional needs in Phase 1, we added Isotonix Multivitamin, which delivers 100% or more of most of the recommended daily value of essential vitamins and minerals. It also contains vitamins that are ideal for anyone who struggles to maintain a healthy diet.
For the fat-burning Phase 2 of the TLS 21-Day Challenge, the recommended supplements are TLS Nutrition Shakes, Isotonix Digestive Enzymes with Probiotics, Isotonix OPC-3, Isotonix Multivitamin and TLS CORE. The delicious TLS Nutrition Shakes are formulated to deliver an optimal balance of protein, carbohydrates and fats in every serving during Phase 2. These shakes are perfect for anyone who finds it difficult to get the recommended daily amount of fibre and protein. To further support you in Phase 2, we included TLS CORE, which helps support normal macronutrient metabolism and contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels. For best results we suggest the continued use of Isotonix Digestive Enzymes with Probiotics, Isotonix OPC-3 and Isotonix Multivitamin during Phase 2.
When used as directed, these products provide all the essential elements needed to maximise your weight management success. Refresh your system and reach your weight management goals with this great new kit from TLS Weight Management Solution.
Join the TLS 21 Day Challenge
Anyone over the age of 18 years — whether you want to tone up, have 5-20 pounds to lose or want a jumpstart before you begin another TLS programme. You should consult your physician before beginning this or any other weight-management programme.
How many times can I take the TLS 21 Day Challenge Kit?
While you can stay on Phase 2 of the kit for as long as you would like, we advise repeating Phase 1 no more than every 3 months, or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
Are the Nutrition Shakes to be used as a meal replacement or as a snack?
During Phase 2 of the kit, the Nutrition Shakes are recommended as snacks. However, they can also be used as a meal replacement. We suggest enjoying the Nutrition Shakes with 2 cups of vegetables, such as spinach or kale. Nutrition shakes should only be mixed with water when using the TLS 21 Day Challenge Kit.
Do I have to take all of the recommended supplements?
For the best results we suggest using all of the recommended supplements. Success stories from the TLS 21 Day Challenge were based on participants utilising the recommended supplements.
Can I use other TLS or Market United Kingdom products with the Challenge Kit?
The TLS 21 Day Challenge Kit provides all the recommended supplementation you need for the Challenge. However, you may use the optional supplements listed in the TLS 21 Day Challenge Guide for additional support, or other supplements if necessary. Some of the suggested supplements are available by visiting GLOBAL.SHOP.COM for personal consumption. Please note that restrictions may apply. Products sold on global.shop.com are according to US laws and regulations and the company makes no representation it complies with EU laws and/or regulations. Please see global.shop.com Terms and Conditions to learn more.
Why is detoxing important?
Detoxing assists with improving your metabolism, curbing your cravings and kick starting your weight management. It’s important to detox because overeating, consuming unhealthy foods and sugary drinks burdens your digestive tract and liver. Overtime, this can lead to poor digestion and the inadequate absorption of nutrients. Foods like refined grains, starches, sugars, and unhealthy fats do not give your body the nutrients it needs. This causes you to feel hungry, tired and bloated — forcing your body to stay in fat storage mode. Your digestive tract and liver work together, so when one is stressed or overworked the other is too. One of the consequences of having an overstressed or toxic liver is that it becomes so overloaded that it can’t fully metabolise fat, which causes vitamin deficiencies and poor digestion.
Is it normal to feel tired during Phase 1 of the TLS 21 Day Challenge Kit?
Yes, during Phase 1 your body is flushing out toxins and refreshing itself, which can cause fatigue. However, midway through Phase 1 you’ll experience less bloating and increased energy levels.
What support materials are available for the TLS 21 Day Challenge Kit?
Support materials include the TLS 21 Day Challenge Guide, overview video, and the before and after photograph tutorial video. Additional support is provided by the UK.SHOP.COM website, TLS social media pages, Market UK social media pages, and by your TLS Coach.
Can I eat other vegetarian proteins not listed in the TLS 21 Day Challenge Power Foods list?
Yes, clean vegetarian proteins are allowed. Spirulina, chia seeds, organic non-GMO tempeh, and pea and rice protein powders are all great alternatives.
Do I have to exercise while using the TLS 21 Day Challenge Kit?
Exercise is recommended during Phase 2, but not Phase 1 of the Challenge Kit. During Phase 1 strenuous exercise must be avoided, rather enjoy light, gentle stretching or yoga. In Phase 2 exercise is required. While each person may be at a different level, for overall cardiovascular health England’s Department of Health recommends at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity every week, combined with muscle strengthening activities 2 days a week.† If you currently exercise more than the recommendations, it is advised to maintain your current plan. It is important to consult your health care provider before starting any weight management or exercise programme.