TLS CORE with Chromium, White Kidney Bean & LeptiCore®
Single Bottle (60 servings)
This product qualifies for free or flat-rate delivery. Learn More
- Contains key proven herbals like White Kidney Bean & LeptiCore®
- Contains chromium which supports normal macronutrient metabolism
- Chromium also contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Promotes normal iron metabolism with vitamin A
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation
- Contributes to a healthy weight management
- To be used in conjunction with the TLS Weight Management Solution
Gluten-Free – the finished product contains no detectable gluten (<10ppm gluten)
Vegetarian – TLS CORE is a vegetarian product
Why TLS CORE is the best!
TLS CORE is the only product on the market created to deal specifically with weight management issues by using four essential ingredients, namely: Lepticore®*, white kidney bean extract, chromium and bitter melon extract in our unique, high quality formula. TLS CORE contains Lepticore®, a clinically-tested, patented ingredient backed by a double-blind, placebo controlled human clinical trial; it is a multifunctional complex that provides support for overall health and healthy weight management. It also includes white kidney bean extract and it also contains chromium (an essential trace mineral) which are both commonly added to natural weight-loss products. Key minerals like Chromium also help contribute to normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels. Lastly, TLS CORE also includes bitter melon extract, which has been shown to have antioxidant and immune-supporting properties.
TLS CORE provides the best combination of scientifically proven herbals and nutrients in precise dosages recommended by science. Other products may contain select ingredients in lower dosages, but with TLS CORE it’s guaranteed that you are receiving a quality herbal supplement to support healthy weight management and more with four essential ingredients: LeptiCore®, White Kidney Bean Extract, Chromium and Bitter Melon Extract.
Achieve your weight management goals and get back on the path to health and wellness with TLS CORE!
*Lepticore is a registered trademark of Gateway Health Alliances, Inc. and is protected under U.S. Patent 6,899,892 and patents pending.
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin. Sources of vitamin A include organ meats (such as liver and kidney), egg yolks, butter, carrot juice, squash, sweet potatoes, spinach, peaches, fortified dairy products and cod liver oil. Vitamin A is also part of a family of compounds including retinol, retinal and beta-carotene. Beta-carotene, also known as pro-vitamin A, can be converted into vitamin A when additional levels are required. All the body’s tissues need Vitamin A for general growth and repair. Vitamin A helps to promote normal vision, contributes to normal iron metabolism, contributes to the normal function of the immune system, and has a role in the process of cell specialization.
Dietary chromium is an essential trace mineral assisting in the metabolism and use of carbohydrates and fat. Known as the glucose tolerance factor, chromium promotes the delivery of blood sugar to cells, thereby helping to maintain normal blood glucose levels. Due to the role it plays in metabolism, chromium is commonly added to natural weight management products.
Phaseolus Vulgaris (White Kidney Bean Extract)
Scientifically known as Phaseolus vulgaris, white kidney bean is known as an amylase inhibitor. Amylase is an enzyme that breaks down starchy carbohydrates into more easily absorbed sugars such as glucose. As individuals age, the ability to use carbohydrates from the diet slows down, causing increased glucose in the blood stream, leading to excess storage in the form of fat. Supplementation with white kidney bean extract allows certain carbohydrates to pass through the body undigested, stopping them from eventually being converted into fat.
LeptiCore is a proprietary, complex of plant-based polysaccharides (guar gum, gum Arabic, and locust bean gum), esterified fatty acids, pomegranate extract, beta-carotene, and blue-green algae that may help support overall health and well-being.
Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) Fruit Extract
Bitter melon (Momordica charantia) grows in tropical areas and is cultivated throughout South America as a food and folk medicine. It has been shown to have antioxidant and immune-supporting properties. Bitter melon contains several natural plant constituents including alkaloids, glycosides, peptides, cucurbitins, charantin, cucurbitacins, momordine, and momorcharins. Charantin, cucurbutanoids, momordicin, and oleanolic acids are thought to be the plant’s primary active components.
Who should take TLS CORE?
Anyone over the age of 18 years who is interested in supporting their overall health and well-being with key vitamins, minerals, and herbals like White Kidney Bean and a special LeptiCore® Blend.
How should I take this product?
Take 2 tablets twice daily, 30-45 minutes before your two biggest meals of the day. Do not exceed 4 tablets daily.
In considering the TLS Weight Management Solution, how important is kilojoule or calorie counting?
The TLS Weight Management Solution is based on low-glycaemic eating and portion control, not kilojoule or calorie counting. Therefore, each person, regardless of size, can follow the system to achieve optimal results. The TLS Weight Management Solution is based around eating the right kinds of foods to help nourish and fill your body. Counting kilojoules or calories is not a priority when you follow the TLS Weight Management Solution.
Are fat free and low fat foods the solution to being overweight?
These foods can definitely play a part in an overall effort to manage your weight, but consuming them will not undo a myriad of other dietary downfalls or make up for a lack of physical activity. Successful weight management depends on achieving the right mix of diet and physical activity. Also, focusing on eating a wide variety of lower-GI foods is a great way to appease the senses, as well as gain a greater range of vitamins and nutrients in the diet. When you consume an assortment of foods, eating healthier becomes easier and more gratifying. Fat free and low fat does not always mean low kilojoule or low calorie, and these foods are usually not very satisfying.
Do I have to exercise to see results?
This product was designed to be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise. Exercise and healthy eating are essential for optimal results.
How does TLS CORE support weight management?
When you work towards weight management and healthy lifestyle goals, TLS CORE works as hard as you. In the weight management game, starchy carbohydrates can really pack on the pounds. Starchy carbohydrates lead to higher blood sugar levels, causing the body to store fat. White kidney bean extract inhibits enzymes that help break down carbohydrates, allowing certain carbohydrates to pass through the body undigested and stopping them from eventually being converted into fat. Additionally, chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintenance of normal blood sugar levels, while LeptiCore® may help support overall health and well-being to further support your weight management goals.
TLS CORE contains powerful minerals like chromium, which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintenance of normal blood sugar levels. Additional key vitamins and herbals like White Kidney Bean and our LeptiCore® Blend.
Are there any warnings/contraindications associated with this product?
If you are currently using prescription medications for diabetes or have an ongoing medical condition, consult your healthcare provider before using this product. If you are pre-diabetic or diabetic, monitor blood glucose levels closely when using this product. This product can reduce the absorption of amoxicillin so take TLS Core and amoxicillin at least 4 hours apart. Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should not use this product.
- Alam MA, Uddin R, Subhan N, Rahman MM, Jain P, Reza HM. Beneficial role of bitter melon supplementation in obesity and related complications in metabolic syndrome. J Lipids 2015; 2015:496169.
- Anderson, R. Effects of chromium on body composition and weight loss. Nutrition Reviews. 56(9): 266-270, 1998.
- Anderson, R., et al. Chromium supplementation of human subjects: effects on glucose, insulin, and lipid variables. Metabolism. 32(9): 894-899, 1983.
- Bano F, Akthar N, Naz H. Effect of the aqueous extract of Momordica charantia on body weight in rats. J Basic Applied Sci 2011; 7(1):1-5.
- Bao B, Chen YG, Zhang L, Na Xu YL, Wang X, Liu J, Qu W. Momordica charantia (Bitter Melon) reduces obesity-associated macrophage and mast cell infiltration as well as inflammatory cytokine expression in adipose tissues. PLoS One 2013; 8(12):e84075.
- Barrett ML, Udani JK. A proprietary alpha-amylase inhibitor from white bean (Phaseolus vulgaris): a review of clinical studies on weight loss and glycemic control. Nutr J 2011; 10:24
- Carai MA, Fantini N, Loi B, Colombo G, Riva A, Morazzoni P. Potential efficacy of preparations derived from Phaseolus vulgaris in the control of appetitie, energy intake, and carbohydrate metabolism. Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes 2009; 2:145-153
- Carai MAM, Fantini N, Loi B, Colombo G, Gessa GL, Riva A, Bombardelli E, Morazzoni P. Multiple cycles of repeated treatments with a Phaseolus vulgaris dry extract reduce food intake and body weight in obese rats. British J Nutr 2011; 106:762-768.
- Cefalu, W. and Hu, F. Role of chromium in human health and in diabetes. Diabetes Care. 27: 2741- 2751, 2004.
- Celleno, L., et al. A dietary supplement containing standardized Phaseolus vulgaris extract influences body composition of overweight men and women. International Journal of Medical Sciences. 4(1):45-52, 2007.
- Chan LL, Chen Q, Go AG, Lam EK, Li ET. Reduced adiposity in bitter melon (Momordica charantia)-fed rats is associated with increased lipid oxidative enzyme activities and uncoupling protein expression. J Nutr 2005; 135(11):2517-23.
- Chen Q, Chan LL, Li ET. Bitter melon (Momordica charantia) reduces adiposity, lowers serum insulin and normalizes glucose tolerance in rats fed a high fat diet. J Nutr 2003; 133(4):1088-93.
- Fox, G. and Sabovic, Z. Chromium picolinate supplementation for diabetes mellitus. The Journal of Family Practice. 46: 83-86, 1998.
- French, S. Effects of dietary fat and carbohydrate on appetite vary depending upon site and structure. British Journal of Nutrition. 93(Supplement 1): S23-S26, 2004.
- Grube B, Chong WF, Chong PW, Riede L. Weight reduction and maintenance with IQP-PV-101: a 12-week randomized controlled study with a 24-week open label period. Obesity 2014; 22:645-651.
- Huang HL, Hong YW, Wong YH, Chen YN, Chyuan JH, Huang CJ, Chao PM. Bitter melon (Momordica charantia L.) inhibits adipocyte hypertrophy and down regulates lipogenic gene expression in adipose tissue of diet-induced obese rats. Br J Nutr 2008; 99(2):230-9.
- Kaats, G., et al. A randomized, double-masked, placebo-controlled study of the effects of chromium picolinate supplementation on body composition: a replication and extension of a previous study. Current Therapeutic Research. 59(6): 379-387, 1998.
- Kuate, D., et al. The use of LeptiCore in reducing fat gain and managing weight loss in patients with metabolic syndrome. Lipids in Health and Disease. 9: 1-7, 2010.
- Lee, N. and Reasner, C. Beneficial effect of chromium supplementation on serum triglyceride levels in NIDDM. Diabetes Care. 17(12): 1449-1452, 1994.
- Martin, J., et al. Chromium picolinate supplementation attenuates body weight gain and increases insulin sensitivity in subjects with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care. 29(8): 1826-1832, 2006.
- Nerurkar PV, Johns LM, Buesa LM, Kipyakwai G, Volper E, Sato R, Shah P, Feher D, Williams PG, Nerurkar VR. Momordica charantia (bitter melon) attenuates high-fat diet-associated oxidative stress and neuroinflammation. J Neuroinflammation 2011; 8:64.
- Nerurkar PV, Lee YK, Nerurkar VR. Momordica charantia (bitter melon) inhibits primary human adipocyte differentiation by modulating adipogenic genes. BMC Complement Altern Med 2010; 10:34.
- Obiro, W., et al. The nutraceutical role of Phaseolus vulgaris alpha-amylase inhibitor. British Journal of Nutrition. 100: 1-12, 2008.
- Pittler, M. and Ernst, E. Dietary supplements for body-weight reduction: a systematic review. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 79(4): 529-536, 2004.
- Preuss H. Bean amylase inhibitor and other carbohydrate absorption blockers: effects on diabesity and general health. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 28(3):266-76, 2009.
- Rabinovitz, H., et al. Effect of chromium supplementation on blood glucose and lipid levels in type 2 diabetes mellitus elderly patients. International Journal of Vitamin and Nutrition Research. 74(3):178-82, 2004.
- Shih CC, Lin CH, Lin WL. Effects of Momordica charantia on insulin resistance and visceral obesity in mice on high-fat diet. Diabetes Res Clin Pract 2008; 81(2):134-43.
- Spadafranca A, Rinelli S, Riva A, Morazzoni P, Magni P, Bertoli S, Battezzati A. Phaseolus vulgaris extract affects glycometabolic and appetite control in healthy human subjects. British J Nutr 2013; 109:1789-1795.
- Sparti, A., et al. Effect of diets high or low in unavailable and slowly digestible carbohydrates on the pattern of 24-h substrate oxidation and feeling of hunger in humans. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 73: 1462-1468, 2000.
- TalYeh, G., et al. Systematic review of herbs and dietary supplements for glycemic control in diabetes. Diabetes Care. 26(4): 1277-1294, 2003.
- Udani J., et al. Blocking carbohydrate absorption and weight loss: a clinical trial using Phase 2 brand proprietary fractionated white bean extract. Alternative Medicine Review 9(1):63-9, 2004.
- Udani, J, Singh B. Blocking carbohydrate absorption and weight loss: a clinical trial using a proprietary fractionated white bean extract. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. 13(4):32-7, 2007.
- Zhu Z, Jiang W, Thompson HJ. Edible dry bean consumption (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) modulates cardiovascular risk factors and diet-induced obesity in rats and mice. British J Nutr 2012; 108:S66-S73.
You May Also Like
Isotonix® OPC-3 for Adults & Children - Single Bottle (Children 2-3 years - 60 servings; Adults & Children ages 4 and up - 30 servings)
TLS Nutrition Shakes - Creamy Vanilla - Canister (14 Servings)
TLS Nutrition Shakes - Chocolate Delight - Canister (14 Servings)
TLS 21 Day Challenge Kit - Includes:TLS Nutrition Shakes (28 srvgs),Isotonix Digestive Enzymes w/Probiotics(90 servings),30 srvgs of Isotonix Multivitamin & OPC-3; TLS CORE(60 srvgs);TLS 21-Day Challenge Guide,Tracking Sheet,Shaker Bottle and Button
TLS Product Reviews
Write A Review
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 80
Feel Full Fast
Since taking CORE before dinner, I feel full faster therefore I eat smaller portions...I think it also keeps me regular
Helps to curb cravings for me.
by Cheryl BW
This product is awesome. It help keep me energized to support the burning of fat and starches that I may take in. I take the core usually at lunch and dinner meals.
Really Works on your Carbs
The TLS Core has been great for me. It helps with my cravings and helps with trimming down my waistline. It really works!!
Bye Bye Starch~~
It’s my favorite product. I take 2 every day. Sometimes I take 2 more before eating big dinner. It works to avoid the adsorption of the starch.