Facts to take in consideration before modifying cookies or consent:
- If you turn cookies off, you will not have access to many features that make your experience on the Site smoother, like the features mentioned above, and some of our services will not function properly including the shopping basket and checkout areas. And depending upon the type of cookies you clear, we may have to prompt a consent request again in order to proceed.
- If you withdraw your consent, we will have to disable all the cookies we used during your interaction. In that case, when your return to our websites, your information and preferences will remain stored in our systems; however, a consent checkbox will be prompted to you again in order to proceed.
- If you request to be forgotten, we will have to disable all the cookies and your information and preferences will be removed from our systems.
- If you withdraw your consent or request to be forgotten, make sure you clear cookies from all devices you have used to interacted with our website.
The Site uses a variety of technical methods for tracking purposes, including web beacons. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of websites. We may use these technical methods to analyse the traffic patterns on the Site, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of the Site. These technical methods may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to another party authorised by us to collect information on our behalf. We also use these technical methods in HTML emails that we send our customers to determine whether customers have opened those emails and/or clicked on links in those emails. The information from use of these technical methods may be collected in a form that is personally identifiable. The information collected by these technical methods may be in a form that is personally identifiable.
As mentioned above, we use different kinds of cookies for various reasons, such as essential cookies, which allow us for example, to identify you, or functional cookies that remember your login details or your preferences. All the data contained in the cookies that we use is completely anonymous. Please see a list of cookies we are currently using as follows:
How to contact us?
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at:Market (United Kingdom)
Address: Salisbury House 5 Cranmer Road London
SW9 6EJ United Kingdom
|Adobe Audience||Analytics||Understanding Shopping Trends|
|Adobe Test & Target||Analytics||Understanding Shopping Trends|
|Bing Ads||Advertising||Targeted Advertising|
|ChannelAdvisor||Analytics||Understanding Shopping Trends|
|Curalate||Social Media||Connect Customers with Social Media|
|Digicert Trust Seal||Security||Site Security - SSL Encryption|
|Device Fingerprinting||Analytics||General User Device, Location Information for Security|
|Facebook Connect||Social Media||Connect Customers with Social Media|
|Facebook Custom||Social Media||Connect Customers with Social Media|
|Facebook Impression||Social Media||Connect Customers with Social Media|
|GA Audience||Analytics||Understanding Shopping Trends|
|Google Ads Measure||Advertising||Targeted Advertising|
|Google Adsense||Advertising||Targeted Advertising|
|Google AdServices||Advertising||Targeted Advertising|
|Google Analytics||Analytics||Understanding Shopping Trends|
|Iotec||Analytics||Understanding Shopping Trends|
|Omniture (Adobe)||Analytics||Understanding Shopping Trends|
|Open Adstream||Advertising||Targeted Advertising|
|Quantcast||Analytics||Understanding Shopping Trends|
|Tealium||Site Utility||Tag Management to Load Third Party Plugins|
|User Replay||Analytics||Ability to Review a Customers Website Session for Customer Service|
|AddThis||Social Media||Connect Customers with Social Media|
|CFID||Site Utility||Site Session Information|
|CFTOKEN||Site Utility||Site Session Information|
|JSESSIONID||Site Utility||Site Session Information|
|betoken||Site Utility||Ordering Information Flags|
|ectoken||Site Utility||Ordering Information Flags|
|payerid||Site Utility||Ordering Information Flags|
|UF-Widgets||Site Utility||Homepage Widget Information|
|CreditUser||Site Utility||Track User ID|
|MAINFO||Site Utility||Track User ID|
|UMAID||Site Utility||Track User ID|
|IXALPID||Site Utility||Track User ID|
|NALPID||Site Utility||Track User ID|
|cartID||Site Utility||Track User Cart ID|
|TALPID||Site Utility||Track User ID|
We work closely with Shop MA, Inc.; SHOP.COM Marketplace, Inc.; Conquer Entertainment, Inc.; UnFranchise Business Services, LLC; maCares; NutraMetrix Educational Institute; Market America Worldwide, Inc.; and each of their various subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively the “Affiliates”). References made to “Market America,” “MA” “Company,” “we,” “us,” and “our” in these Terms collectively include Market America, Inc., and the Affiliates. The Site is hosted in the United States.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE MOBILE APPLICATIONS CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW THESE TERMS, WHICH CREATES A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN MA AND YOU.
- Other Policies / Terms. All policies currently posted on the Site, and all policies we post on the Site in the future are hereby incorporated into the Terms.
- Changes. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE SITE, THE MOBILE APPS AND THE TERMS WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. You understand and agree that from time to time we may modify the Terms of this Agreement, and such modifications will be effective immediately upon their posting. Modifications will not apply retroactively. You are encouraged to check the Terms regularly. If you do not agree to the modified terms, you should discontinue using the Site.
- Eligibility. Use of the Site is void where prohibited by law. By Using the Site, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit to the Site and all other MA sites is true, accurate, current and complete; (b) you will update and maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you have legal capacity and are of legal age to accept and agree to be bound by these Terms (as per the laws and regulations of your jurisdiction); and (d) your Use of the Site does not violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Termination. MA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your Registration and/or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your Use of all or any part of the Site and the Mobile App at any time, for any reason or no reason at all, with or without notice or explanation, and without liability. MA expressly reserves the right to terminate your Registration and/or deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your Use of all or any part of the Site and the Mobile App if MA determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated these Terms or that you may pose a threat to the Site, the Mobile App and/or Users. After Registration and/or access is terminated, these Terms will terminate, but the following provisions will still apply: Sections 1, 2, 5, 7.1, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, 7.6, 8, 10, 17.7, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24 and 25.
- Password. You will create a username and password during registration. If you previously registered with another MA site, you may log into the Site and Mobile App using the same username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password, and you agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree not to use the account, username or password of any other User. You agree to notify MA immediately if you suspect unauthorised use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
- Proprietary Rights to Site Content.
7.1. Rights to Site Content. All content available on the Site and Mobile Apps, including without limitation, designs, text, blog posts, graphics, profiles, messages, notes, advertisements, listings, pictures, images, videos, bios, information, reviews, works of authorship, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the "Site Content") are the proprietary property of MA or its licensors with all rights reserved. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, use, perform, post, display, frame, reproduce, republish, download or sell all or any part of the Site Content, in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without MA’s prior written permission.
7.2. License. Current Registered Users are granted a limited, revocable license to Use the Site Content and to download or print a copy of the Site Content to which they have properly gained access solely for their personal, non-commercial use, provided that they keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact (the “License”). You may not upload or republish Site Content on any internet, intranet or extranet site or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation, or publish the Site Content in any form or format. The License is subject to these Terms and does not include use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Any Use of the Site, the Mobile Apps or the Site Content other than as specifically Authorised herein is strictly prohibited and will terminate the License. Unauthorised Use may violate applicable laws including copyright and trademark laws and communications regulations. Except as expressly stated herein, any Use of the Site Content is strictly prohibited. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This License is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
7.4. Right to Use Registered User Information. You Authorise us to make such copies of your Registered User Information as we deem necessary to facilitate its use and storage. You also grant us the right to use your Registered User Information to provide you with targeted advertising, promotional materials, personalized features and surveys, and to personalize studies and data analysis conducted by MA or its partners or for other promotional or marketing purposes.
7.5. Copyright/Patent. All Site and Mobile App design, text, graphics, posts, logos, button icons, images, photos, audio clips, video clips, MA Marks (as defined below), digital downloads, software, and data compilations are owned solely and exclusively by MA or its suppliers and are protected by U.S. and international copyright or patent laws. The compilation, “look and feel,” and colour schemes of all content on the Site and Mobile App are the exclusive property of MA and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
7.6. Trademarks. “Market America,” “TLS,” the Market America logo, "uk.tlsslim.com,” “Built on Product, Powered by People®,” all MA product and service names and logos, "UnFranchise®," and all other MA graphics, page headers, button icons, logos, scripts, and all registered and unregistered marks and service names used by MA are service marks, trade names, trademarks and/or trade dress of MA (collectively “MA’s Marks”). You may not use MA’s Marks for any reason or purpose whatsoever. All trademarks not owned by MA that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by MA.
- User Posts, Comments, and other Content. You acknowledge that all content and all information, software, photos, video, text, graphics, music, sounds, questions, creative suggestions, messages, comments, feedback, ideas, recipes, notes, drawings, articles and other materials posted, emailed, or otherwise transmitted to or on this website, whether posted at our request or voluntarily, and whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, the "Postings"), are the sole responsibility of the person who made such Postings. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Postings that you post, email or otherwise transmit to this website. MA does not control the Postings posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted on this website by others and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Postings. Although MA has adopted standards and conduct guidelines for the users of this website (as described below), you understand that by using this website, you may be exposed to Postings that are offensive or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Postings (other than for content developed by us), including, but not limited to, errors or omissions in any Postings, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Postings posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted to or through this website. You agree not to use this website (including any Chat Rooms or Comments Sections) to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable (in our sole discretion);
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a director, officer, employee, shareholder, agent or representative of MA, its affiliates or any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with MA, its affiliates or any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Postings or other materials transmitted to or through the Websites;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that you do not have a right to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that infringe upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or any other form of commercial solicitation, except in those areas, if any, that are specifically designated for such purpose;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of this website are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to use any portions of this website;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Websites or servers or networks connected to this website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this website;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law;
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another user or employee of the Websites; or
- Collect or store personal data or attempt to collect or store personal data about other users of this website.
Your privilege to use this website (including any Chat Rooms or Comments Sections) and contribute to discussions in any Chat Rooms or Comments Sections depends on your compliance with the standards and conduct guidelines set forth above. MA may revoke your privileges to use all or a portion of this website and/or take any other appropriate measures to enforce these standards and conduct guidelines if violations are brought to its attention. Further, if you fail to adhere to MA’s standards and conduct guidelines, MA may terminate, in its sole discretion, your use of this website.
All Postings are public and not private communications. MA reserves the right to monitor some, all or no areas of Web Sites for adherence to the standards and conduct guidelines set forth above or for any other purpose. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to distribute Postings in any Chat Rooms or Comments Sections, MA is acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and MA is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any Postings or Comments. Although MA reserves the right to remove, without notice, any Posting for any reason, MA has no obligation to delete Postings that you may find objectionable or offensive.
- Release. You understand and agree that Postings can be reproduced, disseminated and used by MA and its related companies, affiliates and subsidiaries worldwide. You understand that your name, testimonial, image(s), and other likeness may be distributed by means of various media, including, but not limited to, promotional or news materials, internet or intranet websites, blogs, social media sites, and/or email, or used in any event held by MA, without any further authorization or notice to you. You release and hold MA and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, representatives, successors and assigns harmless from any and all liability for damages of whatever kind or nature which may at any time result from the use or dissemination of your Postings. You understand that you will not receive any compensation for your Posting and forever waive any and all rights, compensation, royalties, or other payment in connection with the use of the Postings.
- Protecting Copyrights / Intellectual Property. MA respects the intellectual property rights of others. The following is our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide MA’s copyright agent the written information specified below. This procedure is exclusively for notifying MA that you believe your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person Authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location on the Site of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not Authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or Authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
MA’s Agent for Notice of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Market America, Inc.
1302 Pleasant Ridge Road
Greensboro, North Carolina 27409.
- Pricing. Except where noted otherwise, the Price displayed for items on the Site represents the full retail price of the item. Despite our best efforts, from time to time there may be inaccurate pricing information on the Site. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Payment. When you purchase an item from the Site, you must provide a valid credit or debit card number. You represent and warrant that you are an Authorised user of the credit or debit card. You are responsible for payment of all applicable taxes and shipping and handling charges (which will be included on your order invoice).
- Return Policy. MA’s Return Policy can be found at uk.tlsslim.com/site/return-policy.
- Shipping Policy. MA’s Delivery Policy can be found at uk.tlsslim.com/site/shipping-policy.
- Risk of Loss. The risk of loss and title for all items purchased from the Site or Mobile App pass to you upon delivery of the items to the shipper.
- Product / Service Descriptions. We make every attempt to provide you with accurate information, but we do not guarantee that product and service descriptions, colours, or other contents of the Site are accurate, complete, current or error free. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). If a product offered on the Site is not as described, you may return it to MA in accordance with our Return Policy.
18.1. Users. MA is not responsible or liable, and makes no warranties, express or implied, for the conduct of any User of the Site.
18.2. Third Party Web Sites. The Site contains links to third-party websites. MA is not responsible or liable for the content, completeness, accuracy or opinions expressed on such third-party sites. Links to third-party sites do not imply MA’s approval, endorsement of, or agreement with, the content of the site. If you choose to access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
18.3. Third Party Advertisements / Applications. MA is not responsible or liable for third-party advertisements or applications posted on or through the Site, or goods or services provided by its advertisers.
18.4. Site Availability. The Site or any portion thereof may be unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. MA assumes no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, any User communication. MA is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone networks, services or lines, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer, mobile phone or other equipment, software, failure of any email due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or on the Site or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to User’s or to any other person's computer, mobile phone, smart phone, tablet or other equipment related to or resulting from Use of the Site. Under no circumstances shall MA be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, personal injury, property injury or death, resulting FROM ANYONE’S USE OF THE SITE, OR FROM THE CONDUCT OF ANY USER(S) OF THE SITE.
18.5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SITE, MOBILE APP AND SITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MA DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR MOBILE APP. MA DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT SOFTWARE OR SITE CONTENT ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT THE SITE, MOBILE APP, SITE CONTENT, SERVERS OR PLATFORM APPLICATIONS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR MOBILE APP, AS APPLICABLE, THAT YOUR USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH LOSS OF DATA AND ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, AND THAT MA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR MOBILE APP. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT WE MAY NOT, AS A MATTER OF APPLICABLE LAW, DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OR LIMIT OUR LIABILITY, THE SCOPE AND DURATION OF SUCH WARRANTY AND THE EXTENT OF OUR LIABILITY WILL BE THE MINIMUM PERMITTED UNDER SUCH LAW.
- Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL MA, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST DATA OR LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SITE CONTENT EVEN IF MA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, MA'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO MA FOR USE OF THE SITE ONLY, IF ANY, DURING THE TIME YOU ARE A REGISTERED USER OF THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU DO NOT PAY FEES TO MA FOR USE OF THE SITE, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM MA, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
- U.S. Export Controls. Software available in connection with the Site (the "Software") is subject to United States export controls. You may not download from the Site or otherwise export or re-export the Software in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
- Disputes. These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any and all actions or proceedings arising out of or relating to these Terms, the Site or the Site Content shall be instituted and litigated in a court of competent jurisdiction in Guilford County, North Carolina. You and MA hereby agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Guilford County, North Carolina to resolve any dispute arising out of these Terms, the Site or the Site Content. EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLAIMS, COUNTERCLAIMS, CROSS-CLAIMS, OR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS) ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS. FURTHER, EACH PARTY HERETO CERTIFIES THAT NO REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENT OF EITHER PARTY HAS REPRESENTED, EXPRESSLY OR OTHERWISE, THAT SUCH PARTY WOULD NOT, IN THE EVENT OF SUCH LITIGATION, SEEK TO ENFORCE THIS WAIVER OF RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL PROVISION. EACH OF THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS SECTION IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT FOR THE OTHER PARTY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS.
- Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief. YOU AND MA AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND MA AGREE OTHERWISE, THE COURT MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON'S OR PARTY'S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE COURT MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY'S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S). ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OTHER USERS OF THE SITE.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MA and its representatives, officers, employees, directors, agents and assigns, at your own expense, from and against any and all loss, liability, claims, damages, suits, demands, actions, and/or costs (including without limitation reasonable attorney fees and costs) made by any third party arising out of or related to a) your actions or inactions; b) the Use of your uk.tlsslim.com account by you or any other person; c) your breach or violation of these Terms; d) your breach of the representations and warranties set forth in these Terms; and/or e) Registered User Information provided by you or any person through your account.
- Other. These Terms, including all documents referenced herein, as such may be modified from time to time, constitute the entire agreement between you and MA regarding the Use of the Site. The failure of MA to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. These Terms operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Shop Tracker Programme.
25.1. When you register on this website, you become a Preferred Customer and will be enrolled in the SHOP TRACKER programme. The SHOP TRACKER programme allows you to accrue points (“Points”) for your qualifying purchases and qualifying purchases made by friends that you have referred to this website and who have also become Preferred Customers.
25.2. No Points are awarded on purchases where (a) your browser is not configured to accept cookies; (b) you are not logged in as a Preferred Customer; (c) the order is later cancelled or the goods or services are later returned;
25.3. Points accrued by you will be distributed in an alternate fashion to two Points banks. Once both banks have reached 300/300, you are entitled to a £40 reward. Then, the redemption pay-out threshold cycle starts over.
25.4. Points have no monetary value until the established redemption threshold has been reached and you make a proper redemption request. Points have no direct relationship with the total of the order or price of the product. You may be taxed on your Points redemption; you are solely responsible for any and all tax liability arising out of your accrual or redemption of Points rewards.
25.5. Points rewards will be deposited directly into your bank account. Once you have selected to redeem your Points, you will be requested to provide your bank account information. Failure to provide accurate bank account information releases us from the payment of Points rewards.
25.6. We may close your account if it has been inactive for 12 months (i.e., no qualifying purchases during the prior 12-month period).
25.7. We reserve the right to terminate the SHOP TRACKER programme at any time with notice. Notification of termination will be sent to the email address you provide to us during the registration process.
Please contact us at: email@example.com with any questions about these Terms.
Contact in United Kingdom:
Salisbury House 5 Cranmer Road LondonSW9 6EJ United Kingdom
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS.
Last Updated 04/26/18
We work closely with Shop MA, Inc.; Shop.com Market Place, Inc.; Conquer Entertainment, Inc.; Live Enterprise, LLC; Market United Kingdom Worldwide, Inc.; and each of their various subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively the “Affiliates”), and all information we collect about you, either directly from you or from third parties, may be shared with each of these Affiliates, in our sole discretion. For this reason, throughout these Terms, references made to “Market United Kingdom,” “MA,” “Company,” “we,” “us” and “our” collectively include Market United Kingdom, Inc., and the Affiliates. The Site is hosted in the United States.
Our mission is to provide the most compelling shopping experience for our customers. We want you to feel safe while visiting the Site. This is why we ask you to read our policies and give your consent to proceed, enabling you to navigate our websites knowing why we collect your information and how you can interact with our websites. When we process the information you give us, some types of which we outline, our goal is to be clear about what information we collect and how you can make choices about your data. We listed some actions you may take as follows:
- Unsubscribe marketing emails:For example, if you no longer desire to receive marketing emails on your email account, you can always contact us on the “unsubscribe link” provided in the footer of our emails. Please see instructions below.
- Accessing your data: You may want to access your data or edit your data in case information is incorrect or incomplete. You may want to transfer your data within sites. The only thing you need to do is to follow the steps provided at the link below.
- Withdrawing consent: You may want to withdraw your consent. We will follow up on your request, and will collect no additional information and no longer be able to process your information. Please follow the instructions below.
- Deleting your data permanently: You may want us to forget about you. If you want us to delete your information from our database, we will be able to complete your request in a timely manner — unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. You acknowledge and agree that once we erase your information from our system, we will not be able to identify you. Therefore, if you attempt to come back to interact with our websites, all of the information that we store for you, for your convenience, will no longer be available. For example, your basic information such as profile, history and preferences will be gone. You may want to consider all of that before you make this decision. Please see instructions below.
We aim to maintain our websites as a safe place to interact; therefore, we have several systems in place to protect your information from accidental or malicious misuse or destruction. Because of this, it may take several steps to do what you asked, especially to erase your information. We may not immediately remove information from all areas of our systems. Therefore, it may take several days until we will be able to complete this task.
Information We Collect
We collect and store information you provide to us through the Site and the Mobile App.
- Personal Information. This information may include, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, buying habits, personal data (such as your height; weight; body fat; age; measurements; attitudes toward food and exercise; motivation for changing your lifestyle; and your sleeping, eating, diet, snacking, and exercise behaviour and habits) testimonials, success stories, product reviews, credit card information, and date of birth. This information is collected and stored whenever you provide us with information, including, for example, when you:
- Register and complete a Weight Loss Profile
- Provide information for calculating BMI and body fat
- Provide information on the Site
- Register as a MA Preferred Customer or as a user of the Site or the Mobile App
- Order or reorder products, services and/or gift cards from MA or our partner stores
- Write an e-mail or letter to Market United Kingdom
- Submit a product review, success story or testimonial to Market United Kingdom
- Return an item or make an exchange
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event
- Contact our customer service or product information departments
The Site is not designed to respond to do not track" requests from browsers.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with you, we may permit web analytics and other providers to collect and process information on the Site using the technologies described above. We may share personal information with those providers.
Using Information We Collect
We want to provide you with the best possible internet experience and fulfil your orders exactly as you've requested. Additionally, we want to make your experience with the TLS Weight Management Solution a pleasant and positive one. In order to do this, we may use any information we collect for any legitimate business purpose (including, but not limited to, marketing). For example, we may use the information as follows:
- Use of Personal Information
- Process your order
- Match you up with the UnFranchise® Owner that is the best possible fit for you
- Provide the products and services you request
- Work with partner stores where you like to shop
- Send you promotional offers
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Customize our communications to you
- Provide information concerning products you have purchased
- Improve our product selection and customer service
- Share your positive product testimonials with others
- Ship your order
- Include your name, stories, testimonials and images in Market United Kingdom and third-party publications, literature, and/or other media; on Market United Kingdom–operated websites; on third-party websites; on social media and blogs; at Market United Kingdom events; on Market United Kingdom audios and videos (including, without limitation, MP3s, CDs and DVDs); in any other Market United Kingdom communications to our UnFranchise Owners, Partner Stores or others; or as otherwise deemed useful or appropriate by Market United Kingdom .
- Use of Technical Information. This information is used to measure the number of visitors to the Site and to various sections of the Site, the percentage of visits that came from particular key word searches, the average time spent on the Site by visitors, and the average number of page views by visitors. It may also be used to identify system performance or problem areas. We also use this information to help us develop the Site, analyse patterns of usage and make the Site more useful. This information is not used for associating search terms or patterns of site navigation with individual users. The Site may periodically delete its web logs. We use third-party analytics services to collect and analyse this data, and on occasion, we may provide this information to third-party entities we contract with for the purpose of further analysing website traffic.
- Third party Information. Third-party information helps us to enhance and personalize our interactions with you so that the information you receive is more relevant to you. We use third-party information for behavioural advertising, which allows us to predict your preferences and to show you ads and send you emails that are more likely to interest you.
Information We Share with Others and Your Privacy Rights
It is not a practice of Market United Kingdom to sell, rent or trade personal information. In order to best service our customers and Preferred Customers, we may share any information we collect for any legitimate business purpose. For example, we share your order information, some of your personal information and information about your spending habits with the Market United Kingdom Independent UnFranchise Owners assigned as your Shop Consultant and your TLS Coach. We also share the information contained in your Diet Profile/Health Assessment and the related recommendations, meal plan and purchases with your Shop Consultant and TLS Coach. Market United Kingdom’s Independent UnFranchise Owners are obligated to treat the information you supply with confidentiality.
We share certain limited information with the Partner Stores where you shop. We may also share your personal and technical information with web analytics companies and services in order to provide a more personalized web experience for you.
We use third-party service providers to help us operate our business, the Site and the Mobile App, and to provide certain services or administer activities on our behalf, such as credit card processing, sending emails, shipping orders, printing, web design and hosting, public and media relations, internet services, ecommerce, order fulfilment, and contest/sweepstakes administration. We will share your information with these third parties for those purposes. For example, whenever you place an order through the Site, we will provide your name, address, phone number and other information required by the shipper so that the shipper can efficiently deliver your order according to their internal and legal requirements.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
How We Use Email
When you provide us your email address, you may receive emails from us or from one of our UnFranchise Owners. Emails may be sent in order to assist us in processing your order, responding to a request, or providing customer service or inform you about products, services or promotional materials. It is our intent to send promotional emails only to those persons who wish to receive them. We provide instructions on how to unsubscribe in our emails.
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to third party site on the Site and the Mobile App. These sites operate independently of Market United Kingdom and have established their own privacy and security policies. We encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
How to contact us to manage your personal data
- How to unsubscribe to marketing emails: If you no longer desire to receive marketing emails on your email account, click on the “unsubscribe” link provided in the footer of our emails.
- Accessing your data: To access or edit your data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Withdrawing consent: You must be logged in to access this feature. If you have an account, please log in.
- Deleting your data permanently: You must be logged in to access this feature. If you have an account, please log in.
Market United Kingdom is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of the information we collect, and we limit the information we provide to third parties.
When you make a purchase or submit a document on the Site, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format.
Privacy of Children on Our Site
The Site and Mobile App are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. We are committed to protecting children''s privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
We always welcome your questions and feedback. For privacy-related issues, please contact us at email@example.com