We work closely with Shop MA, Inc.; Shop.com Market Place, Inc.; Conquer Entertainment, Inc.; Live Enterprise, LLC; Market United Kingdom Worldwide, Inc.; and each of their various subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively the “Affiliates”), and all information we collect about you, either directly from you or from third parties, may be shared with each of these Affiliates, in our sole discretion. For this reason, throughout these Terms, references made to “Market United Kingdom,” “MA,” “Company,” “we,” “us” and “our” collectively include Market United Kingdom, Inc., and the Affiliates. The Site is hosted in the United States.
Our mission is to provide the most compelling shopping experience for our customers. We want you to feel safe while visiting the Site. This is why we ask you to read our policies and give your consent to proceed, enabling you to navigate our websites knowing why we collect your information and how you can interact with our websites. When we process the information you give us, some types of which we outline, our goal is to be clear about what information we collect and how you can make choices about your data. We listed some actions you may take as follows:
- Unsubscribe marketing emails:For example, if you no longer desire to receive marketing emails on your email account, you can always contact us on the “unsubscribe link” provided in the footer of our emails. Please see instructions below.
- Accessing your data: You may want to access your data or edit your data in case information is incorrect or incomplete. You may want to transfer your data within sites. The only thing you need to do is to follow the steps provided at the link below.
- Withdrawing consent: You may want to withdraw your consent. We will follow up on your request, and will collect no additional information and no longer be able to process your information. Please follow the instructions below.
- Deleting your data permanently: You may want us to forget about you. If you want us to delete your information from our database, we will be able to complete your request in a timely manner — unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. You acknowledge and agree that once we erase your information from our system, we will not be able to identify you. Therefore, if you attempt to come back to interact with our websites, all of the information that we store for you, for your convenience, will no longer be available. For example, your basic information such as profile, history and preferences will be gone. You may want to consider all of that before you make this decision. Please see instructions below.
We aim to maintain our websites as a safe place to interact; therefore, we have several systems in place to protect your information from accidental or malicious misuse or destruction. Because of this, it may take several steps to do what you asked, especially to erase your information. We may not immediately remove information from all areas of our systems. Therefore, it may take several days until we will be able to complete this task.
Information We Collect
We collect and store information you provide to us through the Site and the Mobile App.
- Personal Information. This information may include, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, buying habits, personal data (such as your height; weight; body fat; age; measurements; attitudes toward food and exercise; motivation for changing your lifestyle; and your sleeping, eating, diet, snacking, and exercise behaviour and habits) testimonials, success stories, product reviews, credit card information, and date of birth. This information is collected and stored whenever you provide us with information, including, for example, when you:
- Register and complete a Weight Loss Profile
- Provide information for calculating BMI and body fat
- Provide information on the Site
- Register as a MA Preferred Customer or as a user of the Site or the Mobile App
- Order or reorder products, services and/or gift cards from MA or our partner stores
- Write an e-mail or letter to Market United Kingdom
- Submit a product review, success story or testimonial to Market United Kingdom
- Return an item or make an exchange
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event
- Contact our customer service or product information departments
The Site is not designed to respond to do not track" requests from browsers.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with you, we may permit web analytics and other providers to collect and process information on the Site using the technologies described above. We may share personal information with those providers.
Using Information We Collect
We want to provide you with the best possible internet experience and fulfil your orders exactly as you've requested. Additionally, we want to make your experience with the TLS Weight Management Solution a pleasant and positive one. In order to do this, we may use any information we collect for any legitimate business purpose (including, but not limited to, marketing). For example, we may use the information as follows:
- Use of Personal Information
- Process your order
- Match you up with the UnFranchise® Owner that is the best possible fit for you
- Provide the products and services you request
- Work with partner stores where you like to shop
- Send you promotional offers
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Customize our communications to you
- Provide information concerning products you have purchased
- Improve our product selection and customer service
- Share your positive product testimonials with others
- Ship your order
- Include your name, stories, testimonials and images in Market United Kingdom and third-party publications, literature, and/or other media; on Market United Kingdom–operated websites; on third-party websites; on social media and blogs; at Market United Kingdom events; on Market United Kingdom audios and videos (including, without limitation, MP3s, CDs and DVDs); in any other Market United Kingdom communications to our UnFranchise Owners, Partner Stores or others; or as otherwise deemed useful or appropriate by Market United Kingdom .
- Use of Technical Information. This information is used to measure the number of visitors to the Site and to various sections of the Site, the percentage of visits that came from particular key word searches, the average time spent on the Site by visitors, and the average number of page views by visitors. It may also be used to identify system performance or problem areas. We also use this information to help us develop the Site, analyse patterns of usage and make the Site more useful. This information is not used for associating search terms or patterns of site navigation with individual users. The Site may periodically delete its web logs. We use third-party analytics services to collect and analyse this data, and on occasion, we may provide this information to third-party entities we contract with for the purpose of further analysing website traffic.
- Third party Information. Third-party information helps us to enhance and personalize our interactions with you so that the information you receive is more relevant to you. We use third-party information for behavioural advertising, which allows us to predict your preferences and to show you ads and send you emails that are more likely to interest you.
Information We Share with Others and Your Privacy Rights
It is not a practice of Market United Kingdom to sell, rent or trade personal information. In order to best service our customers and Preferred Customers, we may share any information we collect for any legitimate business purpose. For example, we share your order information, some of your personal information and information about your spending habits with the Market United Kingdom Independent UnFranchise Owners assigned as your Shop Consultant and your TLS Coach. We also share the information contained in your Diet Profile/Health Assessment and the related recommendations, meal plan and purchases with your Shop Consultant and TLS Coach. Market United Kingdom’s Independent UnFranchise Owners are obligated to treat the information you supply with confidentiality.
We share certain limited information with the Partner Stores where you shop. We may also share your personal and technical information with web analytics companies and services in order to provide a more personalized web experience for you.
We use third-party service providers to help us operate our business, the Site and the Mobile App, and to provide certain services or administer activities on our behalf, such as credit card processing, sending emails, shipping orders, printing, web design and hosting, public and media relations, internet services, ecommerce, order fulfilment, and contest/sweepstakes administration. We will share your information with these third parties for those purposes. For example, whenever you place an order through the Site, we will provide your name, address, phone number and other information required by the shipper so that the shipper can efficiently deliver your order according to their internal and legal requirements.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
How We Use Email
When you provide us your email address, you may receive emails from us or from one of our UnFranchise Owners. Emails may be sent in order to assist us in processing your order, responding to a request, or providing customer service or inform you about products, services or promotional materials. It is our intent to send promotional emails only to those persons who wish to receive them. We provide instructions on how to unsubscribe in our emails.
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to third party site on the Site and the Mobile App. These sites operate independently of Market United Kingdom and have established their own privacy and security policies. We encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
How to contact us to manage your personal data
- How to unsubscribe to marketing emails: If you no longer desire to receive marketing emails on your email account, click on the “unsubscribe” link provided in the footer of our emails.
- Accessing your data: To access or edit your data, please contact: [email protected].
- Withdrawing consent: You must be logged in to access this feature. If you have an account, please log in.
- Deleting your data permanently: You must be logged in to access this feature. If you have an account, please log in.
Market United Kingdom is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of the information we collect, and we limit the information we provide to third parties.
When you make a purchase or submit a document on the Site, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format.
Privacy of Children on Our Site
The Site and Mobile App are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. We are committed to protecting children''s privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
We always welcome your questions and feedback. For privacy-related issues, please contact us at [email protected]